Lock in Great Rates on 15-Year Fixed Mortgages
15-Year Fixed mortgages can be great for paying less interest over the lifetime of a mortgage loan and paying off mortgages as fast as possible. Additionally, homeowners can take comfort in the fact that their mortgage payments will be a consistent rate.
- Pay off mortgage in half the time of a 30-Year mortgage
- Pay less interest over the lifetime of the loan
- Mortgage payments will never change
Because 15-Year Fixed Mortgages have higher monthly payments than a 30-Year Mortgage, they typically require stronger credit ratings and higher levels of income.
- Payments do not change during the lifetime of the loan
- Ability to pay mortgage in advance without any penalties
- Loan payments are based on individual’s financial situations and current interest rates