Get Help Purchasing Your First Home
The Bayway Mortgage Group can help you find the right mortgage loan with the lowest rates possible for your first time home purchase. We strive to simplify the home buying process to make it as easy as possible for you. We offer simple and quick mortgage loans tailored to your exact needs.
Why a Home
A home is an investment. When you rent, you write your monthly check and that money is gone forever. But when you own your home, you can deduct the cost of your mortgage loan interest from your federal income taxes and usually from your state taxes. This will save you a lot each year, because the interest you pay will make up most of your monthly payment for most of the years of your mortgage. You can also deduct the property taxes you pay as a homeowner. In addition, the value of your home may go up over the years.Finally, you’ll enjoy having something that’s all yours – a home where your own personal style will tell the world who you are. We will guide you through an easy to understand process
What will I need to apply
If you have everything with you when you speak to one of our Loan Officers, you’ll save a good deal of time.
You should have:
- Social security numbers for both you and your spouse, if both of you are applying for the loan
- Copies of your checking and savings account statements for the past 6 months
- Evidence of any other assets like bonds or stocks
- A recent paycheck stub detailing your earnings
- A list of all credit card accounts and the approximate monthly amounts owed on each
- A list of account numbers and balances due on outstanding loans, such as car loans
- Copies of your last 2 years’ income tax statements
- The name and address of someone who can verify your employment. Depending on the program that you meet the requirements for, you may be asked for other information.