Low Money Down with Homepath Loans
Homepath Loans offer individuals many benefits including lower down payments, no mortgage insurance requirements, and more. These loans are available to “move-in ready properties for both owner occupants and investors,” and Fannie Mae properties only.
- Little money down
- No private mortgage insurance
- Available to most anyone purchasing a Fannie Mae property
- Properties must be listed on www.Homepath.com
- FICO Scores 620 or higher
- Owner occupied, second homes, and investment properties are allowed
Steps to Homepath
Before you start the Homepath loan process, be prepared to provide some information to one of our loan officers.
- Social Security numbers
- Gross monthly salary
- Banking and financial information
- Tax returns